Early registration just opened for the Summit on Customer Engagement
Posted by Bill Lee on July 8, 2009 at 03:54 PM
Join your peers who run customer engagement programs -- including customer references, communities, advisory boards and forums, net promoter score, and others -- along with senior executives, from Intel, EMC, SAS, Wells Fargo, AT&T, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett-Packard, Hitachi Data Systems, National Instruments, Citrix Systems, Infor, Kronos and dozens of other top firms.
Here's more info. Or check out the event website.
2009 SUMMIT ON CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
October 20-21 (opening reception, October 19, 7pm)
Boston, MA, USA
* Invite your boss. Several senior B2B marketing executives will spend a half day showing us why Customer Reference and related Customer Engagement programs are increasingly important. I'm happy to make special arrangements for your boss (VP and above) to join his or her peers for this half-day segment. Feel free to contact me about this.
* Mix, mingle and learn from senior executives. You'll learn how to make your program important to them.
* Learn from your peers. We'll focus our breakout tracks on case studies from practitioners who run leading Customer Reference programs (Track A) as well as Customer Communities & Social Media (Track B). For example, you'll learn how Intel is integrating Customer References into the firm's Communities and Social Media programs and achieving significant business benefits as a result.
* Expand your professional horizons. Reference programs that operate in isolation from other Customer Engagement programs are doomed to mediocrity. Learn how integrating with Social Media programs, Customer Communities, Advisory Boards, etc. can improve your Reference program - and vice versa.
* Learn how to deliver a superior customer value proposition and experience. Which will dramatically improve customer participation in your program.
* Peerless networking:) And of course you'll have two days to network, build relationships and exchange ideas with your peers in the profession.
* Just starting a customer reference, community, or advisory board program? We'll have special sessions just for you.
And as always, we guarantee that whatever questions or problems you have with your program, we'll find answers for you or refund your registration fee in full.