Early Registration is Open for the 2010 Customer Reference Forum
The conference for managers and executives who run customer reference programs. Now in our 5th year. Early registration is open. Presenters include Deborah Eastman, CMO of Satmetrix , who will keynote, plus case studies from Hewlett-Packard, Adobe Systems, Red Hat and other leading reference programs. Lots of new information on references and social networks, where we're starting to see real business impact on lead generation and branding. Join us in Santa Clara, CA, March 2-3 (opening reception on March 1)
- Network, build relationships, and learn best practices from your peers.
- Get answers to your toughest challenges from experienced reference pros.
- Learn how leading reference programs are leveraging social media and online communities.
- Learn how to get budget, resources and respect from senior management.
- Learn about vendor offerings in a no-sales, non-threatening environment.
- Just getting started? We'll have a special track for you.
. . . and much more.
Hope to see you in Santa Clara!