Presenter Update for the 2011 Summit
Following are updates on presenters for the 2011 Summit on Customer Engagement, from Cisco Systems, Hitachi Data Systems, Webroot, Citrix Systems, and the Microsoft MVP influencer program and more.
An emerging theme at the Summit: customer advocates are key to the success of social media and community marketing programs. Equally true: communities are key to the success of customer advocates. You'll leave the Summit with a very clear idea of why and how to leverage these realities.
Also, please stay tuned for information in the next few days for entering the World's Best Customer Video contest (winners to be announced at the Summit).
Also stay tuned as we add more terrific presenters in the next few weeks, from salesforce.com, SAP and also a high profile blogger on B2B social media.
Oh, and don't forget that early registration discount is still available.
See you in San Mateo,
2011 SUMMIT ON CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
March 1-2, 2011, San Mateo, CA
Register (take get an additional early bird registration discount, enter the following code: #2011SCE-EBD in the discount code box.)
- Asim Zaheer, vice president of WW corporate & product marketing at Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) will show how HDS is deploying its passionate customer advocates to make dramatic improvements for the firm's brand and market share, while increasing the firm's revenue relative to its market place.
- Jeanette Gibson director, social media marketing, Cisco Systems will show how her firm creates a broad array of mutual value for customers with its vibrant customer communities and social media programs. This includes increased website demand generation, improved product development and more accurate customer and market intelligence.
- Kerri Shea-Beers, director of marketing at Webroot, will show how she single handedly developed a simple, effective framework of metrics for Webroot's customer reference program, without incurring substantial outlays, that has won the support of both sales and senior management.
- Microsoft's Nestor Portillo, director of communities and online support, will show how the firm penetrates new global markets without large outlays for advertising and marketing, by engaging with local influencers, turning many of them into advocates or evangelists, with its highly respected MVP (Most Valuable Professional - MVP) program. Nestor is answering the question of how a firm can quickly and affordably grow product adoption and drive brand awareness in a new market where you're not well known, don't know its customers and morays, and literally don't speak the language.
- Pascale Royal at Citrix Systems Inc. will show how her organization has transformed their customer reference program into a unified, strategic reference community focused on marketing as well as driving its customers' success.
- We're also putting together a very strong panel for you on Influencer Marketing so you can learn how a variety of leading firms are finding and engaging with market influencers and turning them into advocates.