Just a heads up (we haven't even posted it to the Presenters Page yet)--that we've added two new presenters at the 2011 Summit on Customer Engagement, one for our Customer Reference Programs track, and one to our Customer Communities and Social Media track.
Creating Product Leadership Through Industry Customer Councils, by Leif E. Pedersen, Vice President, Marketing, Siemens Industry Automation.
Leif will show how any company $250 million in revenue and up can form powerful industry councils composed of senior executives that can put your firm in a position of industry leadership. At Siemens he’s helped form influential industry councils for automotive (which include customers and non-customers from all 19 auto companies in the world earning more than $1b), aerospace and defense, high tech and electronics, industrial manufacturing and consumer products. Also, while working at a much smaller software firm he helped form equally powerful industry customer councils there as well. You’ll learn a key strategy for becoming a “fabric of industry” partner for your customers.
Beyond the Case Study: How F5 Gets References Involved in the Total Business
by Heidi Schreifels, Customer Testimonial Program Manager, F5
Heidi will show how F5 creates high-value impact from its customer references across the business in the following ways:
- Uses Web-based tools to automate creation of validated reference content as well as provide new sources for more customer references,
- Leverages customer content to feed thought leadership efforts on the Web,
- Integrates its Net Promoter Score program to generate increased referrals—a powerful and often overlooked source of lead generation,
- Leverages references beyond sales and PR to educate F5 employees throughout the firm on what the firm does,
- Develops holistic relationships with references, getting them actively involved in non-traditional activities like found tables and customer event